The Community Advisory Board is a dynamic and creative group of representatives from different diverse communities who assist The New Destiny Family Success Center on:
- Decision making and planning
- Understanding community and its needs
- Building relationships and connections
- Obtaining revenues and funds
Partnering with NDFSC staff board members and volunteers, CAB aims to foster community engagement. Our goals are:
- Leadership Development
- Parent/ Child Engagement
- Community Improvement
Function and Responsibilities
- Fundraising and Donations
- Outreach (seeking resources for the agency and Board)
- Event Planning (Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, etc)
- Hospitality (setting up food, cleaning up)
- Advocacy (finding resources)
- President - Lillian Branch
- Vice President - Constance Swinger
- Secretary - Doris Villatoro
- Treasurer - Kelly Gutierrez
Become a member today!
As a member of the CAB, you can bring your talents to the community and provide programs that make a difference in people's lives. Do you know how to cook or sew? Host a workshop! Do you know how to organize events? Help out the community!
Email email@example.com if interested. Hope to see you soon!