Licensed Clinical Social Worker Independent ContractorNew Destiny Family Success Center seeks a part-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to serve senior residents living in public housing developments in Paterson, New Jersey. The goal is to provide referral services, assessments and facilitate support groups related to social/emotional wellness. The position requires 6 hours weekly during scheduled hours agreed upon with the housing development staff and New Destiny.
Specific duties include the following:
1. SERVICES: Provide one-on-one and group counseling services to senior populations residing at six designated Paterson Public Housing Senior sites as an independent contractor. Assess clinical needs of residents individually referred for support and recommend appropriate resources in response to their needs. Periodically offer support group sessions for no more than 6-12 residents per site on various topics such as stress management, depression, grief, anxiety, or other topics identified through resident feedback. Services are offered based on a schedule of six hours each week.
2. REPORTING: Contractor is required to maintain a log of activities and attendance sheets for resident participation in any services provided. Invoices are required monthly along with backup documentation.
3. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidate must provide Licensed Clinical Social Worker licensing as certified by the State of New Jersey Office of the Attorney General, Division of Consumer Affairs.
- Must pass both drug screening and criminal background check.
- Provide at least two professional letters of reference from agency, organizations or government establishments verifying your professional work ethics